- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Norwegian Krone Code: NOK Ask: 8,108.46 Bid: 8,102.81
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Lithuanian Litas Code: LTL Ask: 3,322.96 Bid: 3,320.65
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Israeli Shekel Code: ILS Ask: 4,415.11 Bid: 4,412.04
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Hungarian Forint Code: HUF Ask: 301,554.79 Bid: 301,344.82
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Danish Krone Code: DKK Ask: 7,175.08 Bid: 7,170.08
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Yemeni Rial Code: YER Ask: 299,849.25 Bid: 299,656.21
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Tunisian Dinar Code: TND Ask: 2,296.18 Bid: 2,294.71
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Syrian Pound Code: SYP Ask: 135,850.67 Bid: 135,763.21
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Somali Shilling Code: SOS Ask: 2,023,133.60 Bid: 2,021,831.16
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Sudanese Pound Code: SDG Ask: 6,160.19 Bid: 6,156.22
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Qatari Riyal Code: QAR Ask: 5,088.24 Bid: 5,084.97
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Omani Rial Code: OMR Ask: 537.37 Bid: 537.02
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Mauritanian Ougiya Code: MRO Ask: 365,359.85 Bid: 365,124.64
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Moroccan Dirham Code: MAD Ask: 11,962.69 Bid: 11,954.99
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Libyan Dinar Code: LYD Ask: 1,780.75 Bid: 1,779.60
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Lebanese Pound Code: LBP Ask: 2,101,393.52 Bid: 2,100,040.69
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Jordanian Dinar Code: JOD Ask: 990.49 Bid: 989.85
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Iraqi Dinar Code: IQD Ask: 1,601,216.66 Bid: 1,600,185.84
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Algerian Dinar Code: DZD Ask: 110,648.24 Bid: 110,577.00
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Djiboutian Franc Code: DJF Ask: 251,077.45 Bid: 250,915.81
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Bahraini Dinar Code: BHD Ask: 526.47 Bid: 526.13
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Czech Koruna Code: CZK Ask: 31,404.36 Bid: 31,386.55
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Polish Zloty Code: PLN Ask: 5,051.18 Bid: 5,048.36
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Code: Ask: 0.00 Bid: 0.00
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Turkish Lira Code: TRY Ask: 3,113.69 Bid: 3,111.83
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Argentine Peso Code: ARS Ask: 5,417.80 Bid: 5,397.51
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Euro Code: EUR Ask: 1,237.57 Bid: 1,235.99
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Mexican Peso Code: MXN Ask: 22,895.42 Bid: 22,864.94
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: United States Dollar Code: USD Ask: 1,715.04 Bid: 1,714.04
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Canadian Dollar Code: CAD Ask: 1,733.39 Bid: 1,714.21
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Indonesian Rupiah Code: IDR Ask: 15,123,791.85 Bid: 15,114,978.45
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Peruvian Nuevo Sol Code: PEN Ask: 4,678.45 Bid: 4,675.72
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Colombian Peso Code: COP Ask: 3,754,390.59 Bid: 3,739,947.34
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Kuwaiti Dinar Code: KWD Ask: 467.86 Bid: 466.73
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Singapore Dollar Code: SGD Ask: 2,131.10 Bid: 2,129.86
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Brazilian Real Code: BRL Ask: 2,945.92 Bid: 2,927.06
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Hong Kong Dollar Code: HKD Ask: 13,365.98 Bid: 13,271.12
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: New Zealand Dollar Code: NZD Ask: 2,090.29 Bid: 2,089.07
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Rand Code: ZAR Ask: 13,741.74 Bid: 13,562.33
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Yuan Renminbi Code: CNY Ask: 10,900.27 Bid: 10,876.77
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Yen Code: JPY Ask: 134,064.55 Bid: 133,935.00
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Swedish Krona Code: SEK Ask: 10,947.26 Bid: 10,940.88
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Australian Dollar Code: AUD Ask: 1,628.60 Bid: 1,626.79
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Pound Sterling Code: GBP Ask: 1,066.41 Bid: 1,064.93
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Malaysian Ringgit Code: MYR Ask: 5,263.11 Bid: 5,260.04
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Vanuatu Vatu Code: VUV Ask: 159,927.33 Bid: 159,834.13
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Swiss Franc Code: CHF Ask: 1,504.60 Bid: 1,502.87
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Indian Rupee Code: INR Ask: 83,522.37 Bid: 83,456.56
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Philippine Peso Code: PHP Ask: 73,355.28 Bid: 73,312.53
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Producer index Code: PROD IDX Ask: 74.16 Bid: 74.16
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Russian ruble Code: RUB Ask: 132.63 Bid: 132.63
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Vietnamese dong Code: VND Ask: 1,841,196.88 Bid: 1,841,196.88
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Egyptian pound Code: EGP Ask: 994.64 Bid: 994.64
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Consumer index Code: CONS IDX Ask: 48.27 Bid: 48.27
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Korean won Code: KRW Ask: 107,409.78 Bid: 107,409.78
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Thai baht Code: THB Ask: 4,452.10 Bid: 4,452.10
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: UAE dirham Code: AED Ask: 850.82 Bid: 850.82
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: G5 currency index Code: G5 CCY Ask: 78.26 Bid: 78.26
- GOLD PRICE PER TROY OZ: Saudi riyal Code: SAR Ask: 735.19 Bid: 735.19
FILL OUT OUR FORM FOR MORE INFO:
Hold Gold Investments in a Swiss Annuity
Thank you for visiting Rate of Gold, your portal for investing in The Swiss Gold Annuity. Owned and operated by GONTHIER GROUP SA, the leading Swiss annuities broker, Rate of Gold offers a variety of information and tools to help you determine whether a gold annuity policy aligns with your financial goals.
As world markets struggle amid inflation and currency devaluation, investors are rushing to the safety and security of gold - the world's oldest store of value. At few points in history has it been more important for investors to secure their assets by using a stable commodity like gold. With this in mind, GONTHIER GROUP SA developed Rate of Gold to enable investors to own a gold-backed Swiss annuity.
Request a Gold Annuity Proposal
Rate of Gold has a form where you can request a no-obligation gold annuity proposal. Please fill out the form (located on the right side of every page of this website) or contact us via phone or post if the security and value retention of gold appeal to you. Our Swiss insurance experts will be happy to answer any questions that may arise.
Greetings from Switzerland,
Founder, GONTHIER GROUP SA
With international money markets floundering and the price of gold soaring to record levels, there is no better time to invest in the security and value retention of gold. With this in mind, GONTHIER GROUP SA is pleased to introduce The Swiss Gold Annuity™, the world's first gold-backed annuity policy.
The Swiss Gold Annuity™ enables investors to capitalize on the remarkable strength and stability of gold, the world's oldest investment. With its advent, you can now secure gold, one of the world's safest commodities, by using the legendary asset protection and privacy offered by Swiss annuities.
Visit our page on The Swiss Gold Annuity™ for more information.
GONTHIER GROUP SA recommends The Consumer's Guide to Swiss Annuities by Jean-François Meillard to any investor interested in learning more about Swiss annuities and the wealth of Swiss investment options available to foreign investors. Privacy, flexibility and asset protection are the hallmarks of investing in Switzerland, and The Consumer's Guide to Swiss Annuities does an exemplary job of addressing each.
Visit the Swiss Annuity Consumer Bureau website for more information.
Among all countries, Switzerland stands alone as the safest place to invest your money. With legendary asset protection and an unimpeachable record of economic stability and political neutrality, there is no more secure place to store personal wealth. Just as important, that wealth is readily available to all investors. Unlike other countries, Switzerland has never tried to prevent foreign investors from moving their wealth out of the country. Your money is available to you whenever you desire.
Over the last century, Switzerland has earned its reputation as a secure place to store wealth. While American insurance companies default on policies with alarming frequency, no Swiss insurer has ever defaulted on a single policy.
American investors are able to roll over their IRAs into The Swiss Gold Annuity™, usually without being taxed. There are two distinct types of IRA rollovers: direct rollovers and indirect rollovers. Direct rollovers are the simpler and more common option. The trustee responsible for your employer's retirement plan transfers the balance of your account into a Swiss IRA-equivalent account. Indirect rollovers occur when that same trustee transfers the money directly to you. You then customarily have 60 days to transfer the funds into a Swiss annuity policy or alternative account before the money becomes taxable income.
Money that is already in a 401(k) or another suitable policy can usually be transferred tax-free into a Swiss annuity policy. This money can then be denominated in the currency of your choice or converted into gold investments and held inside of The Swiss Gold Annuity™.
Top Reasons to Invest in The Swiss Gold Annuity™:
- Gold is in the midst of a decade-long bull market, or upward trajectory.
- Gold is viewed as the “asset of last resort” during times of financial upheaval or uncertainty.
- The Swiss Gold Annuity™ confers all of the advantages of regular Swiss annuities, including asset protection, security, portfolio diversity, privacy and tax advantages.
- Investing in gold is an excellent way to diversify your investment portfolio.
- Investing in gold insulates you from currency depreciation.
- All Swiss annuity policies are highly liquid investments.
- The Swiss Gold Annuity™ can hold (and protect) any type of gold investment, from gold ETFs to shares of gold refineries.
- Unlike fiat currencies, gold will always maintain some measure of its value.
- The Swiss Gold Annuity™ can be immune to creditors and legal judgments.
How GONTHIER GROUP SA Operates:
- You can change your investment strategy at any time.
- You share with us your goals and objectives and we help you determine whether the Swiss Gold Annuity™ is the right choice for you.
- This information is used to ascertain which insurance company best aligns with your needs. Drawing on our experience, we help you determine the best possible plan to obtain a Swiss Gold Annuity™.
- We connect you with a Swiss insurance company that will offer you the gold-backed annuity policy that fits your needs.